OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System – Promote workplace health and safety, reduce workplace hazards and boost employee morale
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System is a standard who sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practice. Work with us to bring OHSAS 18001 into your business and you can achieve the maximum return for your employees, your operations and your customers.
Are you ready for health and safety management system?
Whether you’re new to OHSAS 18001 or looking to take your expertise further, we have the right training courses, resources and services. We offer service packages that can be customized to your business to jumpstart your occupational health and safety management – cutting the cost of services you don’t need. A customized OHSAS 18001 package can be designed to remove the complexity of getting you where you want to be – whatever your starting point.
What are the benefits of OHSAS 18001?
- Create the best possible working conditions across your organisation
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Promote workplace health and safety. Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers
- And if work-related road safety is a concern, OHSAS 18001 can be easily combined with ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety to make sure you address the increasing risks presented to your employees in all work related activities.
>> Contact us for more information on OHSAS 18001 Certification