ISO 9001 Quality Management System – The world’s most recognised quality management standard.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System is a standard who manage quality whatever the size of your business with a standard that’s recognised the world over. And you can:
- save money
- increase profit
- win more business
- satisfy more customers.
Where are you on the quality management system journey?
Whether you’re new to ISO 9001 or looking to take your expertise further, we have the right training courses and resources. We offer packages that can be customized to your business to jumpstart your quality management for quality assurance and process improvement. Your ISO 9001 package can be designed to remove the complexity of getting you where you want to be – whatever your starting point.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
- Allows you to become a more consistent competitor in your marketplace
- Better quality management helps you meet customer needs
- More efficient ways of working will save time, money and resources
- Improved operational performance and process improvement will cut errors and increase profits
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
- Win more high value customers with better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
ISO 9001:2015 revision
Business has changed radically since the last major revision in 2000, technology has changed how we work, geographical boundaries are almost insignificant in today’s global economy, supply chains are increasingly complex and the information available has multiplied exponentially.
To ensure that ISO 9001 continues to serve the business community and maintain its relevance in today’s market place, the standard is being revised to address the change in the business world.
One thing remains constant, to be successful, businesses have to adapt to meet the growing needs of customers. ISO was originally written with the customer in mind and that remains the priority for ISO 9001:2015.
Benefits of the new standard
- Bringing Quality and Continuous Improvement into the heart of your business. The revised standard will ensure that quality management is now completely integrated and aligned with the business strategies of your organization
- Leadership. Greater involvement in the management system by the leadership team will ensure the whole organization will be motivated towards the organizations goals and objectives.
- Introduction of Risk & Opportunity Management. Reinforces use of the management system as a governance tool and will help identify business opportunities that contribute to bottom line improvements.
- An Integrated Approach. With the new structure applicable to all new ISO management systems standards it will be much easier to implement multiple, integrated management systems.
>> Contact us for more information on ISO 9001 Certification