ISO 14001 Environmental Management System – The world’s most recognized environmental management system standard
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System is a standard who put the environmental management at the heart of your operations to achieve sustainable success. This international standard helps you reduce your environmental impact as well as grow your business.
Are you ready for environmental management system?
Whether you’re new to ISO 14001 or looking to take your expertise further, we have the right training courses, resources and services. We offer packages that can be customized to your business to jumpstart your environmental management – cutting the cost of services you don’t need. An ISO 14001 certification package can be designed to remove the complexity of getting you where you want to be – whatever your starting point.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001?
- Better environmental management reduces waste and energy use
- Improve efficiency to cut the cost of running your business
- Demonstrate compliance to expand your business opportunities
- Meet legal obligations to win greater stakeholder and customer trust
- Prepare for the changing business landscape confidently
Managing your business challenges with ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 can help you realize considerable environmental, economic and social benefits by providing a framework for managing your organization in a sustainable way, whatever your size, sector or geographical location, especially when combined with independent certification from HQ Assurance Indonesia.
We produced the world’s first environmental standard now ISO 14001 back in 1992. Whatever your goals or challenges it makes business sense to look at the ways to manage your organization’s impact on the environment. Implement ISO 14001 and you’ll realize the benefits, reducing your environmental impact and cutting costs, while building client trust and boosting your reputation.
Protect the environment and your reputation
With concern over the environment being a mainstay of today’s culture, organizations who don’t pay attention to their environmental impact run the risk of ruining their reputation and losing their markets. ISO 14001 can reduce this risk of losing customers and investors through damaged reputation from poor environmental performance. Also being able to demonstrate environmental commitment to stakeholders, through this internationally recognized standard, offers your organization a competitive advantage and can increase your access to new customers and business partners.
ISO 14001:2015 published
ISO 14001 – ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems, the world’s first international environmental standard has been helping thousands of organizations to improve their environmental, sustainability and operational performance since it was first published as BS 7750 in 1992.
To ensure that ISO 14001 continue to serve organizations and maintain its relevance in today’s market place, the standard has been revised. The new standard addresses the change in environmental practices, and ensures that the management system is future proof.
Companies, organizations and society have a global responsibility to grow without compromising resources for future generations. ISO 14001 was originally written with the environment in mind and that remains the priority for ISO 14001:2015.
Benefits of the new standard
- Bringing the Environment and Continuous Improvement into the heart of your business. The revised standard will ensure that environmental management is now completely integrated and aligned with the business strategies of your organization. This strategic focus will result in optimizing the performance of your EMS making it more sustainable, saving money and helping preserve the world’s resources for future generations.
- Leadership. Greater involvement in the management system by the leadership team will ensure the whole organization will be motivated towards the organizations goals and objectives.
- Improved Environmental Performance. Organizations will need to take steps to protect the environment and improve environmental performance. Good environmental management will reduce the risk of regulatory fines and can often identify opportunities to save money.
- An Integrated Approach. With the new structure applicable to all new ISO management systems standards it will be much easier to implement multiple, integrated management systems.
>> Contact us for more information on ISO 14001 Certification